- This event has passed.
MANAGING UNCERTAINTY IN COMPLEX PROJECTS
June 6 @ 8:30 - 17:00DKK 4,800
A one-day Master Class organized jointly by Factor3 and Decision Risk Analytics.
What is the probability of project success – and how to improve it?
Join Factor3’s and Decision Risk Analytics’ open Master Class in quantitative integration of risks and
uncertainties in project management and portfolio decision-making
6 June 2019 at Bernstorff Slot, Jægersborg Alle 93, 2820 Gentofte
Complex projects always involve a host of uncertainties that companies evaluate and organize as risks.
However, many companies struggle with the integration of risks and uncertainties into their commercial
decision-making processes, not only squandering risk management efforts but also increasing the
probability of project failure.
On this one-day master class you will get a comprehensive tour of the concepts and methods required to
master the quantitative integration of risks and uncertainties into project and portfolio decision-making.
The master class is for project managers, project participants and project stakeholders who are responsible
for or involved in risk management and estimation of uncertainty in a business context.
You will meet
- Morten Aagesen, MP Decision Risks Analytics. MSc in Engineering. Morten has more than 30 years of project and asset management experience from various managerial positions with DONG Energy
- Ulrik Marxen, MP Factor3. MSc in Engineering. Ulrik has 25 years’ experience in project management excellence and strategy development and draws on expertise from positions with Rambøll, Implement and Factor3
You will learn
- Risk Management in a Business Context
- Project Portfolio Decisions
- Estimation of Uncertainty
- Probabilistic Assessment
- Simulation Workflow and Modelling
You will get
- Insights into the art and the scope of professional estimation of risks
- An overview of possibilities and pitfalls of various estimation methods
- Tools to create reliable budgets and business cases
- Individual guidance and feedback in the practical use of the models
- Experience exchange with like-minded professionals
Places are limited, so book your seat today.
Download the full programme